Fiverr is not a shortcut to being featured. You will not be able to get on the first page of your chosen category if you have no money. You must put in the effort. It’s all about the ‘the work.
1. Use keywords to describe your gig and make your title clear.
2. It will rank higher in search results if you only use one keyword in your heading. They won’t allow you to use caps for more than one word.
3. To promote your gig, create a professional-looking video. Fiverr offers a wide range of services, from marketing and promotion to advertising. All for $5. Spend a little time and effort on your presentation. It will pay off. It will pay off.
4. Deliver your gig on-time. You’ll receive negative feedback and lose customers if you don’t. Fiverr is looking for gigsters that make a lot of money (so that the Fiverr bosses get their $1 commission). Be careful at first. Imagine if there were 10 orders per day. How long would it take to complete them all? Once you get comfortable, you can reduce the time.
5. Create something unique. Take some time to look through the various categories and explore the amazing gigs that are available. You are bound to find inspiration. Oh! Do what you love. It will show in your dedication, quality and service.
6. Your profile and gig photos should be unique and original. Personal touches build trust and confidence. It is best to have a photo of yourself on your profile, and a graphic on each gig that communicates well.
7. To increase sales and improve your feedback, be willing to offer a “buy one, get one” deal. People who receive a great deal are more likely give glowing feedback. This type of relationship is valued by Fiverr and rewarded accordingly.
8. Mention Fiverr exclusively at least twice in your videos and audios. For extra exposure, make sure to include the Fiverr logo in any videos. A great marketing strategy is to include a link in your YouTube description pointing back to your Fiverr gig URL.
9. Send an article on your fiver experience to EzineArticles or other top article submission sites. These services are free and can be used as a weapon in your fight to reach page 1. Include your gig URL in your bio or resource box.
10. Promote, promote, and promote wherever you can. Use your social networks. You can mention your gigs in forums that are related to them. Include your gig URL in your signature and add it to your emails. You can find hundreds of free advertising opportunities online. You can use as many of these opportunities as you like and see your rank rise and your order volume increase.
I hope you found these tips helpful. You can check out my Fiverr gigs.