Stadium:Narendra Modi Stadium
Win probability: South Africa76% chance and Afghanistan 24% chances to win the match
Head-to-head record 2 matches South Africa 1 win Draws 1 and Afghanistan 0 wins
South Africa vs Afghanistan clash in match 42 in Ahmedabad on November 10, Friday.
The SA vs AFG coordinate beginnings from 2 pm IST with this match being the keep going for the two groups in front of the semi-finals.
South Africa, India, and Australia have previously equipped for the semi-finals of the competition.
One spot remains and there are three groups in dispute including the Afghans.
Today the most thrilling match to see between South Africa vs Afghanistan
Best of luck both teams
South Africa and Afghanistan
For More Latest update Visit Official Website: https://zsonline6.com/